Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

TOSHIBA SATELLITE- ONLY SHOWING INTERNET ACCESS AS LIMITED SERVICE

Customer Question

TOSHIBA SATELLITE- ONLY SHOWING INTERNET ACCESS AS LIMITED
SERVICE PROVIDER CANNOT FIND ANY PROBLEMS WITH VERIZON
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
If you haven't attempted this already, lets start out by trying a system restore on the Toshiba. This wont erase any files and has a good chance of solving the problem if it occurred somewhat recently.
Here's how.
Please press the windows key on your keyboard, or tap the "desktop" icon to go to your old fashioned windows desktop.
Then, hold down your windows key and press R ( The windows key is two keys to the left of your space-bar )
Then type in rstrui.exe and hit enter.. On the system restore screen,
Click, restore my computer to an earlier point, then click next..
We want to choose a restore point that was **at least one day** before the issues started.
Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.