Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I joined Pogo June 10,2015. i canceled same day, I have been

Customer Question

I joined Pogo June 10,2015. i canceled same day, I have been charged twice and can't get on games. My case # ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, a paid technical support website. I can help you with the problems you are facing, but to be clear before we start this is a paid support site. If I am unsuccessful, you will be entitled to a full refund of our fees. Would you like to proceed with live help now? Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Ok, Im going to assume your having a rough time getting pogo going. The easiest way for me to figure out whats happening and help you login to one of your pogo accounts, and to close the other and help you request a refund. Is if you and I connect during a screen sharing session. Im sending the offer for the screen sharing connection now. Once accepted, so we can connect I need you to click the link below. Click I agree. It will then ask you to download and install the screen connect software. Make sure you run that file, allow it and install it and we will be connected. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8cf17373-edcd-4a02-ba57-cd072d2f5178