Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

MY KONICAZ-UP135 SUPER WASDROPPED. THE BATTEY DOOR OPENED AND

Customer Question

MY KONICAZ-UP135 SUPER WASDROPPED. THE BATTEY DOOR OPENED AND I CANNOT CLOSE IT. THE METAL PIECE THAT BELONGS BETWEEN THE BATTERY AND THE DOOR WILL NOT STAY IN PLACE. CAN I OBTAIN ANOTHER METAL PIECE? CAN THE CAMERA BE FIXED?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Finding parts may be difficult? I can provide you with a link that offers repair for your model that you may be able to purchase parts from. Another option would be to purchase the same model camera from eBay to part out for repair. I did locate your model and can also provide a link for you. Please let me know if you would like to proceed.