Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Aloha! I am writing to see if there's anything You can do to

Customer Question

Aloha! I am writing to see if there's anything You can do to help my computer SPEED UP. My problem is that Window's 7 was installed and my computer is OLD! Not compatible, I hear. I've done a lot of cleanup work & installed malware to be sure and checked
w/ATT. I cannot afford to buy a new computer at this time....any suggestions? Mahalo ***** ***** time, Liz
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your computer?
Did you use any program to clean up your computer?
Is the internet slow only? Or are other programs slow also?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The computer is Dell, I just did the usual clean, no program. It's the SLOW internet and, again, I believe this is due to not having a compatible computer....I'm just checking to see if I've missed something, thx. Also, I should have 2-3 more days left on my inquiry 7/11/15 when I paid $18. for your help...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
..also, I probably hit 'restart' 12-14 times a day in order to use my computer
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will help you too the best of my ability. I do not full understand what you are meaning by the unit not being compatible; is the unit older then XP? If this is the cause, I would run the OS that it did have. If you do not have any protection or security this is why, that it will be acting slow due, too malware and spyware latched too the unit. The best thing is too backup any important files and do a fresh install of Windows 7. This will remove everything from the unit however, so you will need too have the programs and disks of the programs installed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert....before we go further, I need to know that I am not being charged for any info recd. I was told on 7/11/15 that the $18. I paid would cover 7 additional days (to 7/18/15) of help, should I need it. Please advise...
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.
I have no knowledge of that but, I can look into it and see