Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

My search engine on toshiba s855 is automatically going to

Customer Question

my search engine on toshiba s855 is automatically going to ASK & wont let me access my google chrome. im non-tech & dont know what i may have done to create this nor how to get chrome back. ken
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please follow the instructions in the link below.http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-ask-toolbar-and-search/ Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4FTfnozRQc Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionWould you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $30 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote". If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N