Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a google account and am unable to access it as I do

Customer Question

I have a google account and am unable to access it as I do not know my username or password, and do not remember the correct answers to the security questions as I have rarely ever needed to access this account. Would you help me access my accont and provide me with the password ***** username. Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
the user name would be your email address.but if you dont know your password ***** you cant answer the security questions and you havent set it up with an alternate email address or cell phone number that you have access to, it is going to be close to impossible to get backhave you been using the account and need to get into it or do you just need a google account ? If you havent been using the old one it would be MUCH easier to just make a new one. I can give you instructions for that. or even do it for you if you want to pay an additional charge.