Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Rrenewsubscription

Customer Question

rrenewsubscription
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
The steps below will help you renew your magicjack service. If you get stuck at anypoint, please specify exactly where
Lets get you re-subscribed, Go to
my.magicjack.com
To login, Enter your phone number for Magicjack or the email address you registered your Magicjack with and enter the password.
If it wont accept the password, type in your MJ phone number or email address, and click the forgot password ***** on the page I sent you. Once you have reset the password, Login~
Then once you're signed in, on the account details screen or my subscriptions screen, it should show your subscription end date. Or, if your subscription has already expired, it will show you some renewal options such as 1 or 5 years.
Once you pick the renewal option and pay for it. Your service will be renewed and you can continue using your Magicjack.
If you get stuck or run into any issues renewing your device, let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent/ 5 stars selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen, when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I see that you viewed my response as recently as the 16th. But you never responded.
Did you need further help with this issue? Were you able to renew your subscription following my advice?
Please respond when you can and let me know whether the issue has been resolved or if you still need assistance.
Thank you,
Dustin S.