Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Please advise!! I currently have IE browser. When

Customer Question

Please advise!! I currently have IE for my browser. When playing Pogo's latest game I have problems. The mini game will not play: the reason being: it will not work with Chrome browser. Pogo says I need to use IE11 or Firefox for my browser. When I went to download IE11 I received a "that download is dangerous" security alert from Mcafee, What am I supposed to do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
If you download it from my link below, then it will be safe and correct and you can ignore what McAfee says as this is direct from Microsoft.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-11-worldwide-languages
that is the safe and correct location.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please