Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Please delete my account do not ever remember ever opening

Customer Question

Please delete my account for I do not ever remember ever opening a yahoo account. Today JCPenny informed me that they would be sending my conformation from my purchase to that email. Last week they used my normal one. Therfore would you PLEASE DELETE email: ***@******.***
That should not have any relationship with the name Glendolyn G Pearce. If you would PLEASE contact me and let me know just how JCPenny got the forementioned Yahoo email within the last few days since our last business transaction. All of my business with transactions come to the same email and if you would PLEASE with any informataion that you may be able to help me with, please email me at***@******.***
I thank you very very much for your immediate attention in this matter and also, if possible I would like the name of the person that gave permission to give the Yahoo email out and when it was opened and my pass words used, if I have that right because this is being used to go to my charge cards which now I must go to all.
Best Regards,
Glendolyn G. Pearce
***@******.***
(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Are you currently able to log in to the Yahoo account that you want to delete, please?
May I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, do you still need help with this issue? Do let me know.