Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have bought many items on ebay. Now I cannot have you accept

Customer Question

I have bought many items on ebay. Now I cannot have you accept my bank cards that I have used for years. All I want to purchase a Painted Pony named Twilight Hunter for $49.00. Please help me. Pamela Maynard at(###) ###-####or***@******.***
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help me correct this problem as soon as you are able. Pamela Maynard ***@******.***
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
ebay always goes through paypal. You problem may be that the card that you had been using through paypal expired and you need to put it in againtry logging into your paypal account and see if it doesnt give you a pop up almost immediately saying that there is a card that needs updating or something else that is stopping paypal from working.otherwise i will need some more information about exactly what error you are getting etc. If you want to pay a little bit additional i can even get you my phone number and log into your computer remotely to help you sort it all out.