Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I would like to cancel my purchase of lotto Crusher order #

Customer Question

I would like to cancel my purchase of lotto Crusher order # ***** purchased on 7/4/15
for $97.00 I am xxx I have been unable to use this product. I am requesting a refund. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
you can try this contact pagehttp://lotto-crusher.org/help/contact/but that is a scam. I wouldnt bet on them giving back the money that easy Your best bet is to call the phone number on the back of the credit card that you used. Tell them that you dispute the charges. They will put the money back in your account and probably issue you a new credit card so that they cant charge you again in the future