Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

This is James Ottomeier. I could not get into my account

Customer Question

Hi this is James Ottomeier. I could not get into my account because I forgot my pass word. A month ago. My time is up this month. I asked to be cancel. I opened a new account yesterday. And now I see my apple account was already charged for the old account. Now I am paying for two accounts but only have one. And I want the up grade and charged it to my apple account. But still no up grade. Can you help me so that I am paying for one account ( redfox4me ) is my new account. And did I pay for the up grade ? Thank you!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me please for which email service you are having this problem with?
Thank you