Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

WTA.Lockout on hotmail over awek

Customer Question

WTA.Lockout on hotmail over awek?????
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? What is happening when you attempt to login to your hotmail account? Did you forgot your password *****? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
What is happening when you attempt to login to your hotmail account? Did you forgot your password *****?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Password ***** ***** But some security
update on their end links me over to
a pop quiz on my personal account.Like last email subject.folder.Grandfathers occupation. Etc. And I fail each time.I even opened a new email [email protected] In need of help.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Would you like me to set up a remote session , which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure please
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Please download Teamviewer from : www.teamviewer.com Once you download it please run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely.Note : Write your ID and password ***** space, for example :ID : 1 2 3 4 5 & Pass : 1 2 3 4 and Don't close teamviewer Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
k g d u n a w a y 6 82 0 1 4 L i n c o l n
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
did you download teamviewer program and run it please? don't send me your email password, i need the ID and password ***** teamviewer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Missed that step.Please advise
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Please open this link : www.teamviewer.com and downlaod the program, once you downlaod it, please run it, it will give you an ID & password ***** me the ID and password ***** i can connect to your computer Note : do not close teamviewer after you send me those informations Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is your ID
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
did you run teamviewer? if yes please send me your id and passwordregards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but to process they want yourID entered? ????
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
no it's me who will enter your id and password ***** my teamviewer program
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
what is your id and password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok but I do not have one from
just answer. I can back up up and see. Did I do that when I opened the
account?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
hold on please
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
did you download teamviewer from the link that i sent you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Would ik be in email??
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Ok good, can you open it now ? let me know when you do this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did not find email. If they sent it toHotmail that is the one locked.Hang will check another place
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
no this not an email that we sent you, please go to this link : www.teamviewer.com and download teamviewer then run it, that's all. once you do this send me your id and password ***** i can connect to your computer and assist you quickly with this issue
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Or you can open your outlook account using your email and password ***** i can help you with the pop quiz. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an ID
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These folks didn't have touble takingMy money.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Ok i will explain you, TeamViewer is a computer software package for remote control, I have an ID and password ***** everyone who download this software get one, i need your password & id so i can help you to solve this problem.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
This is a tutorial video that will show you how to install teamviewer on your computer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8krrmJ26U4
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Found it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
yes i'm here, so did you download the program and run it? if you can't do this just login to your outlook account an i will answer the pop quiz for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Times up
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro

Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just refund my money, My experience could not have more painful. I finally just closes the
session with out any progress.Again please just refund all my money.
After I paid I find the "free week" promoMr Med did his best I'm sure.
Thanks