Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to talk to some body. Not getting my nor mal page.

Customer Question

I need to talk to some body. Not getting my nor mal page. Iget the strip only.Jerry LARICCHIUTA. bEEN USING you for a long time..
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Are you having this issue with any webpage now?
May I set up a quick remote session now, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, do you still need help with this issue? The remote session will allow me to connect directly to your screen and resolve the issue you are having. Do let me know.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Please do not open up duplicate questions for your issue, but reply back to me on this page itself. Should we go ahead with a remote session now, so that I can check the issue you are having?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you a request for remote service now. Once you accept the offer, I'll send you the directions to connect and assist you with the issue accordingly. Thank you.