Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Firefox will not open anything error with the script

Customer Question

firefox will not open anything error with the script
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Try removing the Firefox and then reinstall> Drag the Firefox application to the Trash.
Firefox also has a .plist file at ~/Library/Preferences/org.mozilla.firefox.plist you may wish to remove.
If you also wish to remove your Firefox user data and settings (bookmarks, extensions, etc.) trash the "Firefox" folder, located here: ~Library/Application Support/Firefox.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried to drag firefox apt to trash nothing
okay, try this next please>Download the latest official version of Firefox from mozilla.org.Quit Firefox:Click the menu button and then click Quit Uninstall Firefox from your computer by opening the Applications folder in the Finder and dragging the Firefox application to the Trash.Reinstall Firefox - see How to download and install Firefox on Mac for instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Finally got firefox removed, did an upgrade on yosemitey went fine until needed to put in password ***** won't let me.
do you have an admin password ***** the Mac?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem not really solved firefox still will not stay one day works next off again for awhile and back no solution
Download a new copy of the Firefox application and save the disk image file to the desktopFirefox 34.0: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/Trash the current Firefox application (open the Applications folder in the Finder and drag the Firefox application to the Trash) to do a clean (re)installInstall the new version that you have downloadedhttps://support.mozilla.org/kb/Installing+Firefox+on+Mac