Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I was in my email and a page popped up, gray background, a

Customer Question

I was in my email and a page popped up, gray background, a lot of alerts and a white background message in the middle saying a may have a Trojan Horse on my PC. It says that I should call the phone number to get a fix. I'm afraid that this may be from the Hackers so I have not done anything yet. This appeared yesterday and the only thing I'm kept from doing is, my email is frozen and they have on constant audio message so I can't listen to anything.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please be informed that, do not open the email, and if you have opened, please delete the mail. PLease get information regarding scam mails from the following websites.https://blog.malwarebytes.org/fraud-scam/2014/08/beware-of-us-based-tech-support-scams/ Learn how to identify and report frauds and scams.https://www.usa.gov/stop-scams-frauds If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Do you have any questions regarding this issue? Thank you.S H E F I N