Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am having problem with my gmail account password. I have

Customer Question

I am having problem with my gmail account password. I have just signed up with uber as a driver ,and I bought a new car because my car was new , I was given a temporary or 21 days permit to be driving until my real car plate comes. Now I received my plate last Wednesday and I cannot get in my email or account . Please change my pass word
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything else at the gmail email website?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand what is going on, I just pay 36 dollars why is the other payment for? I just want one time payment and fit my stuff.
Sorry, please ignore that; there is no additional charge; this is a one-time support session per your request. Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please do the following in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly on your computer together with you:
Please click on the website below:
https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webDownload=true
Then download / run the file join.me when it prompts or shows
Then tell me the 9 digit numbers that it will show in the join.me program.
Do not close the join.me program.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,