Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Someone posted something about my business on their page

Customer Question

Hi, Someone posted something about my business on their page about the confederate flag and racism and my customers being losers. This person lives on my property in a rental and has since been given a 30 day notice. Now trying to sue me for racism I asked him to delete the post as I didn't want my clients to see it and his flags were spooking several horses so I asked him to remove the flags. He did remove the post but I did not screen shot it for evidence. Is there anyway I can have that retrieved to my attorney. His name is***** in Sherwood, Oregon and my name is***** in Sherwood, Oregon. Would be so helpful to have that piece that he wrote about my business.
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi Cindy, Unfortunately, recovering a deleted post is not something that can be done. The only way to obtain some sort of copy of the post would be if you had a subpoena issued to Facebook to release the information. I would suggest contacting your attorney to see if that is something that is possible to get. If you had email notifications turned on for posts then check your email and see if you still have that post email otherwise you will need to go the route of an attorney.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.