Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My internet security 11 keeps crashing every time I open

Customer Question

Hello my internet security 11 keeps crashing every time I open it. I went through many steps to try to rectify this. I reset the browsers I deleted internet explorer 11 and reinstalled it. I also checked for viruses and found two trojans. One was found with malwarebytes and the other with house calls by micro trend. The system cleared those. I also disabled kasperksy briefly to see if this was having conflicts with ie 11. I also disabled all services windows as well as third party services and restartd in selected mode.
Even with all these things disabled ie 11 still crashed upon starting up. I think their must be something else going on but I don't want to have to format the system and the last restore point I have was made after this problem surfaced so restoring to an earlier point would not work.
I have cretaed a hijack this log but am not expert i reading hijack this logs. I know there are tools out there that parse these things but given the sensitivity of this issue I would like an expert to look it over and see if you can see anything in the registry or anywhere else that could potentially be causing these conflicts.
I did open hijack this in administrator mode so it could write to the host file so it should be an acurate randition of the system. Lastly I tried to use tdss kill and rkill none of which showed any problems so I don't see the problem as being a rogue process causing the crash.
Now lastly firefox and chrome do not have this problem only ie 11 but I am fixing up this computer for a client who use ie 11 and would not be satisfied until it worked and while I could recomend formatting and reinstalling windows I would think there should be something that can be done other than this..
thanks,
Bo
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Before we begin, Id like to know how you would like to proceed. I can help you via written communication, though its going to take a bit of back and forth conversation between me and you to work through this issue.
Or, I can connect to your computer directly and work on the problem on screen via a remote support session. Thats a much more effective method of support.
How would you like to get started working on this issue?
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lets do it through remote support
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Ive sent the offer for remote support. That offer is guaranteed. Meaning that if I am unable to fix the issues, then you will be entitled to a refund. Once you have accepted the offer I will send the connection steps. ( or if you reject the offer, we can continue here via written word instead) D.S