Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

When our company name of "french car care" is entered into

Customer Question

When our company name of "french car care" is entered into "Google" you get a photo of our old workshop but with our new address. We are trying to delete the photo and replace it with a photo of our new workshop at 63/65 Caswell Street, East Brisbane. We would appreciate it if we could have some steps to take to achieve this. Thankyou
Mary Caplet
French Car Care
Ph ***********
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Google maps still has your old location address*****
To report this problem on the map and get it corrected follow these steps please>
Open Google Maps and make sure you're signed in with your google account. If you do not have a google account, you can got to google.com/account and create one.
Zoom in and click where you see the problem. This can be a road, directions, an address, business, or other place. Or, search for the place you want to update.
In the top left corner, click the main menu ​.
Click Report a data problem.
If you don't see the "Report a data problem" link, learn more in the section below.
Follow the instructions to report your issue. To add the new address
Click Submit.
Note: If you don't see the main menu, look for the help icon in the bottom right. If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you won't be able to report a problem from within Maps. You might be able to submit edits using Map Maker instead.
When you report a problem on Google Maps, your changes are submitted to Google Map Maker. Using Map Maker, people submit reports and review reports made by other users about missing or wrong information on the map.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!