Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

Greetings! How do I go about printing on my CD with my Gateway

Customer Question

Greetings!
How do I go about printing on my CD with my Gateway desktop?
I've just burned one CD. Would like to avoid handwriting.
Now what? lol
Thank you for your attention!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to helping you with your issue today. You will need what is called Lightscribe. It requires special CD/DVD's and software.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
There are two options. The first being that you can print out CD labels and adhere them to the CDs. There are special labels that can be used which can be attached to the CDs via the glue that is on it. You can find such CD labels at the following page: http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogIdentifier=2&partNumber=806630&langid=-1&cid=PS:GooglePLAs:806630&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=806630&KPID=806630&kpid=806630&gclid=COPt-avfzMYCFUeBfgodNnEPbw
The second option is to print it directly on the CD; however, this will only work if you have a lightscribe writer.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
If you want to print directly to the CD/DVD, Lightscribe is the only way to do that.