Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do i spy on whatsapp without my friend knows? and

Customer Question

how do i spy on whatsapp without my friend knows? and without the need to steal my friend's phone?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The only way is to have physical access to the phone. If you could intercept data on the mobile data network (as the government can via the telephone providers) then its possible, but for the consumer this is not so.
In addition it would result in lengthy jail time now days as its highly illegal to even attempt what your asking.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
As Richard said, trying to hack or spy on some other person's social media account is a crime on most countries. But I like to share an idea with you for study purpose. If you use it illegally we are not liable for it.
You can use WhatsApp web version on Google chrome. Please check http://www.techtree.com/content/features/8309/how-use-whatsapp-chrome-broswer-pc.html to see how to configure. Once you setup a phone with Chrome to use Whatsapp web you can see the conversation on whatsapp of that phone on your chrome browser if that phone uses the same Wifi connection that the computer uses.
Also there are apps available to spy on another phones. You need to install such apps on the mobile phone you want to spy, but using such apps is a crime on most countries as per cyber laws.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks mins , well were both living in separate countries, so which method do you recommend?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
If you are living in separate countries only spy apps do the work. You need to install a spy app on the other phone and it will log the messages and copy it to a server and you can watch the conversation from the server log.
Regards
Jins
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I need to correct Jins here as what is being said is incorrect. There is NO spy app that is going to allow you to get access to the other persons whats app account, this is not possible. The apps you see on the internet are scams and do not work. Unlike Jins, I am actually an Android expert on this site and he should not be answering your question.
The Chrome solution also will not work as you want access to your friends account not yours. As I mention, what you request is not possible unless you physically view it on the phone yourself.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
.