Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am Ted. My bank issued me a new card and I have a different

Customer Question

Hi, I am Ted. My bank issued me a new card and I have a different number now and I wanted to update it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, a paid technical support service. I can help you complete the task you mentioned. But first I need to ask you a few questions. For what program, website or service is it that you are wanting to update your payment info on. Please refer to the service by its full name. Thank you, *****
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.