Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I need to pay my bill I tried online on my computer but it

Customer Question

I need to pay my bill I tried online on my computer but it won't take my credit card it keeps saying javaScript must be enabled
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
to confirm, you are doing this within Firefox correct?
If so, lick the menu button and then click help .
From the Help menu choose Troubleshooting Information. ...
Click the Reset Firefox… button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
Once done, then try to pay the Bill and tell me if you still get the error (or if you are using a different browser as it says you are using Firefox here).
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please