Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I spent over two hours with Chase support trying to log on.

Customer Question

I spent over two hours with Chase support trying to log on. All my other Google Chrome access was fine except Chase. I entered my id and password ***** it just stared back after clicking "logon". No error message. Nothing. They checked my version-most current. We emptied the cache. They couldn't see me trying at their end. They told me there was nothing they could or that I could do except try using IE. Eventually I gave in and tried their way. It worked. First time. I Googled banks and Google Chrome and found several articles and user complaints on the subject. What's the story because I really don't like using IE for anything.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I agree on IE, so lets get you back to Google Chrome
In Google Chrome, click the three bars in the top right then click on Settings.
Then on the new page, click on Show Advance Options, then go to the very bottom and click on Reset Settings.
Once done, close Chrome, open it again and tell me if you still have the problem please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.