Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Saw the search history on our computer and my husband has looked

Customer Question

Saw the search history on our computer and my husband has looked at personal ads. Trying to find a way to see if he has responded to these ads or posts any himself but not sure how? He travels for his job, so he has plenty of opportunity and I need hard evidence
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Where did you find the personal ads, on the search history?
Sometimes when looking around the Internet ads do popup and one could click on them to see what it's about, or sometimes they impose on us and we click on them anyway.
I can help you find out whether they were real or just spam via a remote connection, that way you will know what you're dealing with.
I cannot help you gain access into his accounts because it is not legal but I'm sure at the end of the session you will have your answer.
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,