Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I receive a message when trying to view a video like U Tube

Customer Question

I receive a message when trying to view a video like U Tube or a card and I receive something like "blocked-plug ins". How do I eliminate this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. In order to resolve the issue, you need to uninstall and reinstall Adobe flash player. Please follow the instructions below. 1. Download and run the Flash player Uninstaller. Please go to the link below, click the link says, Mac OS X, version 10.6 and later: uninstall_flash_player_osx.dmg (237 KB). It is listed under Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller:https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html#main_10_4 You can get uninstallation instructions from the same link. Note : During the uninstallation, it may ask you to enter your password. Please enter your Admin /Login or Apple password. If you do not have a password, leave it blank and press enter. Complete the uninstallation. 2. Download and Install latest Adobe flash player. Please download and install it from the link below.https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Note : During the installation, it may ask you to enter your password. Please enter your Admin /Login or Apple password. If you do not have a password, leave it blank and press enter. Complete the installation.If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know, so that I can assist you further. If you allow, I can access your computer and resolve the issue remotely. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N