Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have windows 8.1 and WLM is jammed, Says 4 oout of 4 photos

Customer Question

I have windows 8.1 and WLM is jammed, Says 4 oout of 4 photos publishing but it won't complete. I even uninstalled the program but on re-installing it it came right back. Apparently this happened to many other too. SOmething about OneDrive.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The box says "publishing photo album" it's blocked all outgoing and incoming mail. The photos were "published" in One Drive Folder. I tried deleting them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyone there or have Just Answer "just taken" my money??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I'm not comfortable giving a stranger access to everything on my computer. Anything I've read thus indicates that an approach the problem is to work offline and try and delete the info which has stalled the program. So remote assistance would not work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thus far no one has in any way referenced my specific problem.
You are incorrect. Being offline in your mail client has absolutely no connection to being 'online'. You can be offline in your mail application and I can remote in.
I have remoted into computers a few hundred thousand times with no problems.
How do you wish to continue?