Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

I filled out my facebook account as ***** ***** -facebook changed

Customer Question

i filled out my facebook account as ***** ***** -facebook changed it to ***** ***** white -this is really stupid -i,ved tryed to change it myself didn,t work-like 10 times-i,am i stupid -or sometimes facebook is a joke -please help if you can- thanks ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. I see you want to change your name. First be sure you followed the following steps:Click in the top right of Facebook and select SettingsClick NameEnter your name and click Review ChangeEnter your password ***** click Save ChangesOnce you have confirmed that you have done that and you still do not see any changes, the issue is more than likely due to too many name changes withing a 60 day period. Per Facebook policy, you can only change your name ONE time withing a 60 period. So you may simply need to wait 60 days before attempting to change your name to the correct "***** *****".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i,have always been ***** ***** no changes
Facebook does not simply change your name. It has to be done in your account settings. My recommendation is to change your password ***** the event your account was unintentionally hacked, then change the name back the way you want it to appear.
Hello. Just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you resolved your issue. If so, please take a moment to rate my customer service. If not, please let me know how I can help further.