Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How can I change the phone number on my info?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Can you tell me for which service or website you are doing this with? eg: pogoThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My business phone number was high jacked and held for ransum by Preferred long distance, when I wouldn't pay they cut the line' So noe when someone googles my business catagory they get the location, maps and a diconnected phone number that I have hade in service for 38 years.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about this, please Do you have a website or a google places account ? thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The number I listed is a fax number, my with me all the time is my cell number whitch is(###) ###-####whitch is the number I want my business listingto s
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
To change the location on google maps, Please log into your google places account : http://www.google.com/intl/en/business/ Click Edit on the listing that has the incorrect location marker.Click Fix incorrect marker location directly under the map.Drag and drop the marker at your preferred location. You can zoom in and out of the map and use the Satellite mode to get a better idea of the exact location of your business.Click Save changes. The preview map will be updated and Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Can you send me the link that contains the wrong phone number ? Thank you