Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Simplepass has blocked my other computor does not like my password

Customer Question

simplepass has blocked my other computor does not like my password ***** have had forever
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
what is the operating system you have on the computer which is not accepting your password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 8.1
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm that its the bios power on password ***** the windows 8 login password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it is hp laptop with win 8
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry you didnt answer my question.
The password ***** you are entering is it the windows login password ***** the password ***** ***** to be entered as soon as you power on the computer like a bios password ***** confirm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no call per you can we remove simple pass what info do you need from my computor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello anybody home
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
please let me know when do you get the screen for the password ***** on turning on computer or the windows login screen please let me know the above and then only i will be able to suggest further
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
password ***** as soon as turn on computor
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
sir are you receiving my message.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi ok hp laptop win 8 password ***** after computor turn on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
request for password ***** yes
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
if your old password ***** ***** being accepted you would need to reset your Microsoft Account Password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how if not able to get online
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Your Microsoft account is what's called a single sign-on account, meaning that this single account can be used to logon to a number of different services by Microsoft and partner websites.When you reset your Microsoft account password, you change the password ***** for all of the sites and services you use your Microsoft account for.Microsoft accounts are commonly used to logon to Windows 8 computers, the Windows Store, Windows Phone devices, Xbox video game systems, Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail.com), Skype, Office 365, Skydrive, and more.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
How To Reset Your Microsoft Account PasswordFigure out what email address you're using for your Microsoft account, and that it's thecorrect account for the device or account you need the password ***** for.This might seem like a strange or obvious first step, but with automatic logons, the high occurrence of multiple Microsoft accounts, and the several email addresses most of us have, it's important to make sure that you're resetting the password ***** the right Microsoft account.So, for example, if you've forgotten your Windows 8 password ***** aren't completely sure what email you're using to log in with, turn on your computer and take note of it on the logon screen. If you need to reset the Microsoft account you use to log in to Skype (or Outlook.com, etc.), visit the Microsoft Account Sign In page from your usual browser and see if your account email address is pre-filled for you.Note: The Microsoft account you want to reset the password ***** isn't necessarily an @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, etc., email address. You could have used any email address to sign up for your Microsoft account. Open the Microsoft Account Password ***** page from any browser on any computer or device. In the Microsoft account field, enter the email address you use as your Microsoft account. In the other field, for security purposes, enter the text you see and then click or touch theNext button.Tip: You can touch or click New if you'd like to try another string of characters, or Audioto have several words read to you that you can type in instead. On the next screen, choose either Email me a reset link (continue with Step 6) or Send a code to my phone (continue with Step 7), whichever you prefer.If neither option is good, click the I can't use any of these options. link (Continue with Step 8). If you chose Email me a reset link, you'll be presented with one or more email addresses that you've previously associated with your Microsoft account.Click or touch Next. The next screen will look a lot like the one you were just on, but will say We've sent a password ***** link to these email addresses.Check your email account and look for a message from Microsoft account team. Click the password ***** link included in that email and then continue with Step 9 below. If you chose Send a code to my phone, you'll be presented with an option to have a code sent to the phone number you've previously associated with your Microsoft account. This code will be made available to you either via text message, or read to you aloud via phone call.After choosing which method, click or touch Send code.Once you receive the code, enter it in the Enter your code field and then press Submit. Continue with Step 9 below. If you chose I can't use any of these options, enter your Microsoft account email address in the Email address field and an alternative email address that you can be contacted at in the Contact email address field. Then press Next.On the Recover your Microsoft account page, enter everything you can about yourself and your account. Some things include name, birth date, previous passwords you doremember, email information, billing data, etc. Then touch or click Submit.Depending on the information provided, you might be contacted by Microsoft immediately via email or up to 24 hours later if someone has to manually look at your provided information. Once you do get an email from Microsoft account team, click the password ***** link included in the message and then continue on with Step 9 below. In the New Password ***** and again in the Reenter password ***** enter the new password *****'d like to use for your Microsoft account.Note: Your new password ***** ***** sensitive and must be at least 8 characters in length. You also won't be able to reset your password ***** one you've already used before. For added security, you can also tell Microsoft to Make me change my password ***** 72 days. Click or touch Next. Sign in on the next page with your newly reset password!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further