Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

Just received a notice that a google account using my email

Customer Question

Just received a notice that a google account using my email address was terminated due to "violation of our Terms of Service that was left unresolved."
I have never had a google account associated with this email address, which is mine.
This also happened on a UTube account some months back. It had been hijacked by a site in Russia and was posting porn. I sent in a complaint .........but all I got back was that my account was terminated.
I have never had a google account associated with***@******.***. I may have had a Utube account that I set up years ago when my son was in middle school.
Anyhow, how do I clean this up and disassociate my still existing email from this trash?
rtp3
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you by providing some additional information. So I think what is happening here is that when you setup your Google account for YouTube, you current email account was used as a backup email used for password ***** etc. Given that they informed you that the account was terminated, You may have nothing more to do as the account is essentially dead and can't be used by anyone. If you want Google to stop sending you information, then you unfortunately need to contact Google, which can be a bit of a painstaking process. The best recommendation for contacting them is to do the following: Go to the following link:https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?hl=en Follow the instructions under "Contact Customer Support." You will notice the first item is to fill out their online support form. After completing the form they will open a support ticket and you will receive a ticket number. Then you can call them using the number they provide in the second step.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, golly, thanks, ***** ***** don't know that this info is worth the $27 I was just notified was charged. That kinda irritated me a tad, so, at the very least, I learned a $27 lesson I shan't soon forget.
I can understand you concern. Unfortunately I have no direct association with Google. So in an instance like this the best I can do is offer advice and provide information on available Google resources. I am an independent consultant with JustAnswer, answering questions and trying to assist customers in my available time. If you are dissatisfied with what you were charged, I have no control over that, yet you can bring the issue up with JustAnswer customer service and they will gladly work with you to resolve the charges or refund your money. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Hello. I just wanted to follow-up with you. Please take a moment to rate my customer service, or if you still have questions please let me know.