Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I forgot my password ***** now can't resent it i cause i've tried

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** now can't resent it i cause i've tried tomanytimes thats because you wont talk my passwords i can't get it bye phone and wont work with text eather what to do i need that information thats in there for a protect I'm working on please help me please I'm bipolar and I'll just keep pushing buttons until you'll never alow me back on the phone so please help.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will all my information still be on there cause it was all on typeapp.com it was everything that i was to look up please I'm begging for help. I've been working on this for 2 weeeks now and that a lot haven't sleep much and i just can't lose the stuff please
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. My apologies that no one responded to your question sooner. So I can assist you I need you to clarify a few points for me. The specific email account you are trying to access through typeapp, who is that specific email account with? Gmail.com, outlook.com, aol.com, yahoo.com etc etc .. Also, are there more then one email accounts you are trying to access through typeapp ( that are no longer working) Thank you for your response, Dustin S.