Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have always had the bad habit of using my "Mail Waiting to

Customer Question

I have always had the bad habit of using my "Mail Waiting to be sent" as my "filing cabinet". Things I want toi keep I copy and paste them to an email as though I were going to send it. I just don't send it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Please rest assured - NONE of your email folders, including the "Mail waiting to be sent" folder, will lose any of their emails after updating your AOL Desktop software. Your old AOL profile - containing all of your data, i.e. emails, address book, etc. - will just be switched over to the updated AOL Desktop software itself.
Also, in any case that you do lose your emails, please know that they can all be safely retrieved from your system, if needed.
You may download and install the latest version of AOL, using the following link:
http://discover.aol.com/aoldesktop97/
Make sure to select "Upgrade" when prompted during the installation, please.
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.
If you do not require further assistance, kindly do not forget to rate my service by clicking on a star at the top of this page. Thank you!