Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need the code of my refurbished. Dell laptop Ive spoke to

Customer Question

I need the code of my refurbished. Dell laptop Ive spoke to dell and they refered me back to the people I bought it from. Please help me my name MARY ESPARZA INVOICE#030095473 CUST#008744096 I HAVE BEEN ORDERING FROM YOU FOR WHILE AND HAVE ADERTISED A FEW GREAT IDEAMS TO MY FRIENDS & FAMILY ALL i require is the code. $376.17 and need your assistance. Sincerely. Mary Esparzs. Can yoi hel
help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
Please let me know that are they asking you about the service tag or express service code or something else
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The people at Dell say that the people I bought this laptop from would have the code administrstion or system code I csn not get on or into my computer csn you help mem? i have already pd over $376, and I need this code
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
when you turn on your laptop, does it ask you for a password ***** after the dell logo
also let me know on the bottom panel of the laptop, do you see a 5 to 7 digit alpha numeric code with service tag mentioned against it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can not What path or options are there. Computers are nee to me. Service
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Express Service code #17114150989
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i will be able to tell the options only once you let me know the below details
also restart laptop and tap the f2 key on the dell logo..let me know if you are able to reach the bios screen or not