Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Looking 4 tier shower caddy chrome, item # *****

Customer Question

looking for ultimate 4 tier shower caddy chrome, item # *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Normally, we do technical support and user support for devices, software, programs, etc. ( here in the Computer category of JustAnswer) . We also help with online accounts at times. Was there a specific online account or website you needed help with, such as finding a misplaced order? Or, were you simply looking where to purchase the item you mentioned? If your simply looking to purchase the item, you can do so here http://amzn.to/1LAacYo Ive chosen Amazon as a retailer because their shipping and return policies, and customer service in general can't be beat. If you have further questions or concerns, you are welcome to respond and I will assist you further as needed. Dustin S.