Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Aaron Was on Facebook and got that account is temporarily suspended message.

Customer Question

Hello Aaron
Was on Facebook and got that damn account is temporarily suspended message. I tried to use the appeals form for "disabled accounts" but, when i tried to submit, i was told i can not use this form because the account is not disabled.
When i set up this account i did not use my personal name and information, because i didnt want my name used and id on the internet. I have had this account for years and chat with people every day. And suddenly this happens. SO i am wondering what options i have if any to get the account restored.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, The only Solution to recover your facebook account is by filling out the form below :https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/logout?id=260749603972907 Note : it took between 2-5 days to get response from Facebook Cutomer Support Hope this help, if you need further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor/bad service , if you are not satisfied. Thank you