Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Please have some one contact Anne

Customer Question

Please have some one contact Anne XXXXXX at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
her phone is XXX XXX XXXX. She is losing business due to an inaccurate google search. Can you please call her to amend and assist? Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive helped multiple small business owners go through the needed process to claim and update their business listings. I will send you an offer for my standard assistance fee. Once accepted, I will give you a call and we can go over some details over the phone so I can begin the process needed to claim, edit , and update your listing on google ( and bing and yahoo if needed ) I await your response, Dustin S.