Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

When is the delivery date on my order###-##-####

Customer Question

when is the delivery date on my order###-##-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, From which "service" or website did you purchase your product ? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the bedroom store
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply, You will need to contact bedroomstore directly : By Email : http://thebedroomstore.com/contacts/ or***@******.*** Phone :(###) ###-####and/or(###) ###-####Hope this help Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you need further help, please let me know and i will gladly continue to help.
Note : only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as bad or poor service , if you are not satisfied.
Thank you