Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'll give you a crack at 'it'

Customer Question

I'll give you a crack at 'it'. Frequently my Windows Live Mail, for no apparent reason, will shut down and I receive the bothersome message "Windows Live Mail has stopped working. " I cancel the message and WLM reboots. I had a tech in the other day to see if something running in the background might be causing the problem to no avail. It's happened twice today.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
When did the issue start and does it stops by itself or after a specific action within WLM?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is quite apparent that you and "Just Answer" have no idea how to solve the problem! Please consider my request completed and you are under no obligation to supply an answer.
Your issue is a technical issue without me getting enough information on this issue, i will not be able to assist you. We guarantee our service, which means if i could not resolve your issue after troubleshooting it, then you will be refunded. Technical issues do not have one fixed cause, therefore a straight forward answer is not possible. I will request this to be refunded as per your request. Thanks