Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I want to pay my magicjack bill

Customer Question

I want to pay my magicjack bill
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
The steps below will help you renew your magicjack service. If you get stuck at anypoint, please specify exactly where and I will assist you with the process.
Lets get you re-subscribed, Go to
my.magicjack.com
To login, Enter your phone number for Magicjack or the email address you registered your Magicjack with and enter the password.
If it wont accept the password, type in your MJ phone number or email address, and click the forgot password ***** on the page I sent you. Once you have reset the password, Login~
Then once you're signed in, on the account details screen or my subscriptions screen, it should show your subscription end date. Or, if your subscription has already expired, it will show you some renewal options such as 1 or 5 years.
Once you pick the renewal option and pay for it. Your service will be renewed and you can continue using your Magicjack.
If you get stuck or run into any issues renewing your device, let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.