Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I just received my new Sy Caddie Touch and wanted to set it

Customer Question

I just received my new Sy Caddie Touch and wanted to set it up to my Sky Golf account. Had no success as they say I have multiple accounts with differny passwords. When I ordered this new Sky Caddie Touch, they asked me to change my password- I did and
they sent me the paid for Skycaddie- I can not set up my new Sky Caddie as they say I have multiple accounts- What do I do
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi!
I would suggest contacting Sky Golf and asking to merge the accounts or delete the accounts that you do not want so you only have one account. I have not heard of a company that will willingly let you have multiple accounts.
The good news is that you can use live chat to talk to Sky Golf right now: CLICK HERE
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if the issue was resolved. If the issue was resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you. If the issue is not resolved, please reply back so we can continue to fix the issue.