Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Kindly tell me,How to Stop that Blue Circle from Spinning?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you Sir/Ma'am where is this Blue Circle showing is it on your windows 8 PC?Could you please explain the issue you are facing ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes On My Windows 8.1 Lap Top Sony Vaio. I think because of this the Two way Communication, with Printer which is needed is not getting established and I am unable to Print documents from My Mail
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for replying back to me.Is this printer connected to the laptop wired or wireless?Can you print other files from the laptop?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is through wire and in other Terms USB(If I am not wrong) I am not able to Print anything from my Laptop and I am getting the Display Two Way Connection Not available(or established)
Sincerely
K.Ramesh
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think if the spinning of Blue Circle with Cursor Can be stopped, my problem of inability to Print will be solved
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details sir.The spinning happens when a program is running/trying to finish a process you requested.Does this same spinning happens after you restart the laptop?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I tried restarting and still the Problem persists Sir
Sincerely,
K.Ramesh
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the update.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK U may do that.Do u require any information from me, to enable you to remote access?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sir.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ac79b1f9-eebb-4c18-a9de-ed2d82ab6e98# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to click on Save or Run Button?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on Run buttonThank you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I have exited from your PC now please run the system restore and let me know the statusSincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes System Restore, was completed by abt 3.15 AM. But the Two Problems Viz Spinning of Blue Circle Near The Cursor and Inability to establish Two Way Connection with the Printer still persist.
Sincerely,
K.Ramesh
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sir for the update.i am really sorry to hear that,The only option left is to back up the files you needed and then re-install windows 7 using the factory restore option.This will erase the files and re-install windows.If you want to continue with that option please let me know the Sony vaio model and i will leave the instructions here.I know its really late now so let me know when you are free.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Mr John,
Good Day.
I am extremely Sorry that I made a Mistake in respect of Printer USB Printer end insertion.Now the Printer is working. But, the Blue Circle Spinning, I could not get rid of.
Sincerely,
K.Ramesh
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Good Day to you too sir.I apologize for the delay in replying back to you.Good to know that the printer is working now no worries about the printer cable mistake.Let me see if there is any other option left to try for the cursor issue.In the mean time please try the following1.Right-click on the Start button, click Command Prompt (admin) and then click on the Yes button when you see the UAC prompt to run Command Prompt as administrator.Once the command prompt is open type sfc /scannow (there is a space between sfc and/scannow there is no space between / and scannow) Then press Enter. That will check the operating system file integrity.Let me know the result it shows after the scanning.2.Once again update malwarebytes anti-malware and then click on scan on the top then select custom scan then click on configure scan then all the hard drive partition and click on scan now.if it finds any threats click on remove selected.If it asks for restart please do so and let me know. Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir checking whether you were able to do the above instructions i gave.Sincerely,John