Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

There. I was told to click onto a link by Cristina and

Customer Question

Hi there. I was told to click onto a link by Cristina B and it has bought me to this screen.
At the top of the page, it is saying 404-Oops! Seems you accessed an invalid link. Well, what do I do now. I pay you people lots of money which goes out of my credit card every month, and that has been going on for many months. I have also paid out today a further
NZ$69 for medium urgency, high level of detail required. All I am asking is, Can you look at my computer problem within the next hour?. The problem being it is working to slow.
If you are unable to do this for me then disregard this email and I will be closing my account with you people.It will be sad for me if this happens. Regards, ***** ***** Martin
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? And/or what's the model of your computer?
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,