Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Personal Inventory & privacy button

Customer Question

Personal Inventory & privacy button ( blue button with head and shoulders in blue circle) on right upper side of Gmail or Chrome. Lists all my email accounts but choosing my default email does not take me anywhere, especially to my main email account***@******.*** that it indicates. It no longer says default as it did one week ago
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you by providing additional information. So you actually have a couple of questions here. 1) Your default account changed, and 2) switching between different accounts. First lets start with the default account issue. Your default account will change depending on which email account you logged into. So for example, lets say you have account "A" and account "B".If you log into account "B" then click on the personal inventory button and "Add Account", then add "Account" "A", the account "B" will be listed as the default.Now if you log out of account "B", and then log into account "A" then you will have to add account "B" to account "A"s profile and then account "A" will be listed as the default.So essentially the default account will the account that you initially log into. So if you log out of the account you are in now, and then log into the account that you want to be listed as the default account, it will then be listed as default. Now for the second part. In order to switch from account-to-account you have to be logged into a Google service, i.e. Gmail. Then click on the personal inventory button and click on any of the accounts listed that are shaded gray and it will switch and take you to that account.