Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Please help I need you to take xp windows off of my computer

Customer Question

please help I need you to take xp windows off of my computer and put some other windows on it so I can used my computer I am just lost at haven a computer that you can not used why did you just quit the xp any way and did not put other windows on the computers that people had or let us know about what you are doing, thank you so much ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Your question looks directed directly towards Microsoft, this is JustAnswer.com we provide paid computer help.
From what I read in your question it looks like you want to get rid of Windows XP, maybe due to the fact you don't have the option to update your computer.
In order to do that you will need to purchase a newer version of Windows, like Windows 7 for example.
I can help you find a place to get a copy but you will need someone to install it for you physically as it is not intended for regular users.
Would you like me to help you find more information on this so you have a clear outlook on what you need to do?
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I would like for you to tell me where I can get the windows 7 and how much the cost will be thank you
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Do you know whether your computer is 32bit or 64bit and do you know its specifications?
I can setup a remote session and take a look so we make sure you get the correct version for your computer.
Would you like that?