Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

There is a large black square on my screen every time I turn on my com

Customer Question

There is a large black square on my screen every time I turn on my computer, this has been happening for about a week---Could you please help me to get rid of it. I hope this is not a virus. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Does the square appears after you're logged in and what does it says inside the square?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent request for remote service. With remote service, i can remote in and check/troubleshoot issue directly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand what is happening here I thought Dell had Tech Concierge service to assist customers from time to time I have used this service before some time last year I did no have all this hassle being bounced from person tot person, being asked for money each time and no one has helped me nor have answered my question, what is this $39.00 for when I was already asked to pay a fee of $37.00.
This site is JustAnswer and we are independent technicians. The $39 is optional remote service fees if you want a tech to connect to your PC to troubleshoot the issue directly. If you do not want remote, then info requested in the message above regarding the square needs to be provided so we can troubleshoot it here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to continue with this. Please cancel this transaction. You or no one has helped me. I think this is a scam I have also notified my credit card company.
I will request this to be cancelled as per your request. Thanks