Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Okay so I'm not going to lie, I play School of Dragons, it's

Customer Question

Okay so I'm not going to lie, I play School of Dragons, it's a How to Train Your Dragon game, and I have a dragon whose top speed is only 2, well I want all her stats: speed, turn rate, acceleration, and pitch rate to be at 10, but I don't know how to do that through Charles software which is a hacking thing...all I got Charles for is to make my one dragon the best. Could you help me with this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Do you have a guide that comes along with the software and do you know whether other people are using it successfully?
Would you like to a remote session so I can take a look at the game, software and see if I can help you work it?
Regards,