Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Chris, hope you are well. I'm trying to type on photos

Customer Question

Hi Chris, hope you are well. I'm trying to type on photos with elements 8 for mac, but when I select the "T" icon, I just see a miniscule box on the photo. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'd like to do it right - help. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Does this only happen with a particular image, or is it all images?
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Instead of just left clicking the image, click and drag a box over the area that you wish to make the text box.
The problem is that when you just 'click' the image, it assumes you want a very small text box. To fix that, click and drag a square on the image. Then you can enter the text into that larger textbox.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason