Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is***** if everytime I open my computer is

Customer Question

My name is***** if everytime I open my computer is reads Norton Studio is monitoring your device security. Then at the same time after they deduct for my American Express card onJanuary 23 NortonAP1136619605 79.99Them in February 8 AP232840994 I call and you people give a credit for 77.10. My question tell what I have them in my computer that everytime I open they said my computer is at risk. Can you please answer me p-lease
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
It looks like your Norton program has gotten de-activated/corrupt somehow, and needs to be re-installed.
May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.